Saturday, February 20, 2016

This week I learned something new about what I love doing. So, I have a friend who is currently taking Accounting 200. She is having difficulty learning the class material and asked that I help her. I discovered that I love teaching, especially topics that I am passionate about, such as accounting. I never saw myself as the one to enjoy teaching. Teaching always seemed difficult and foreign, but when you love it and watch others grow in their understanding, it becomes so amazing. It just took me by surprise how much I enjoy helping and teaching.

I now want to get more involved with helping and teaching. I am not saying that I want to be a teacher by profession, but in the background, I do. There are talents and abilities that I have and can use to help benefit others, and I can benefit even more by teaching these skills and talents. So, I am going to look for ways in work, school, church and friends to teach and uplift.

No comments:

Post a Comment