Monday, April 11, 2016

Remote Team Project Meeting

I found the remote meeting to be very interesting. First of all, we are so blessed to have Google Docs and other document sharing. Our group used Google Drive to share information and documents with one another. It was especially useful while were putting our report together, because it allowed us all to work on the same document between meetings and perform each of our respective responsibilities.

Our experience with Google Hangouts was an interesting one. I personally ran into trouble with sound. I could hear everyone, but no one could here me. As I began to start messaging, something happened, and I could be heard. However, Kirk had a similar problem, but was never able to resolve it. Luckily, Hangouts allows for a message feature where we can type in messages to communicate.

Technology is amazing and has developed so much in the last few years. I feel this exercise was very useful, for the use of technology to perform remote meetings is growing. There will be a time that we will be working in group projects and may need to plan over the internet. This practice has made me one step more comfortable and being able to work in such a situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment