Monday, January 18, 2016

Christ Centered Living

Wow did this week fly by. I know I am getting this post up a little bit late, but it is better late than sorry. This last week, I spent time preparing on a talk to give in church and I realized that I have been missing something in my life. While spending two years of my life bringing others unto Christ in Brazil, I learned myself to come unto Christ and become a better disciple. Recently, I have lost that focus. With school, work, and the other demands of life, I had been putting my discipleship on the back burners. So, now that I have realized what I am lacking, now I just need to put into practice. I am going to start this week by focusing on charity. While reading from the scriptures, I am going to focus on how charity is being portrayed and focus on applying into my day to day living. I am excited for this new week. Good luck to all of you out there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyler! It's good that you realized sooner than later that you have been distracted from what's most important in life. As classes gets harder, work gets busier, I hope that we can still find time for Christ and put Him as a priority in our lives. I, too, sometimes experience that. I think it's natural, but the most important thing is that we realize and we're making a change! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete